Andy Curlewis and Alan Walker discuss why marketing is an essential part of any modern recruiters toolkit; some specific tactics and techniques; and how to measure the effectiveness of a recruitment marketing strategy.
In this conversation with Andy we discussed:
- Why marketing is an important skill for recruiters.
- The difference between talent pipelining, talent pools and talent communities.
- Whether building talent pipelines is the right thing to do, and how to build a talent pipeline (if it is).
- The types of content that can be used in recruitment marketing.
- What key metrics you should be measuring.
- Does social media work?
- How an organisation can differentiate themselves on social media.
- User-generated content Vs corporate/marketing content.
- The effectiveness of direct marketing through social.