Chris Stewart and Alan Walker discuss content, career sites and social media – and how they all play a part in a highly effective recruitment marketing strategy.
In this conversation with Chris we discussed:
- Where recruitment teams should start, when starting to produce content.
- Why creating content doesn’t need to be difficult, or expensive.
- The power of video content, as the medium of choice when trying to drive engagement with graduates.
- How you find out which type of content will work for your audience.
- Which channels are most effective for distributing content.
- Whether tailoring content for particular channels is important.
- If SnapChat is an effective recruitment channel.
- How to build an award-winning career site, and how long it takes, and which functions to partner with.
- Turning employees into brand ambassadors (and keeping them there).
- Social media as a recruitment tool, it’s effectiveness for specific campaigns and how to use it to attract talent.