Insights, data, analytics and intelligence are fast becoming strategic differentiators for talent acquisition teams – but as an industry we’re playing catch-up with other professions.
In the first of 3 interviews, Alan Walker speaks to Danny Russell – who has over 20 years of experience of using insights, data & analytics in the world of customer experience – to start to understand what we in TA need to think about.
In this conversation with Danny we discussed:
- The definition of insights
- Some of the sources of information that can drive insights
- The importance of contextualising information
- How information and data only become insights when they change behaviour
- How true insights are rare
- Why organisations take insights so seriously