In the first of 3 interviews, Alan Walker speaks to Dave Hazlehurst about the importance of recruitment marketing and how it can help businesses.
Dave is a partner at Ph.Creative, which is a leading employer brand and recruitment marketing agency based in Liverpool, London and New York.
In this conversation with Dave we discussed:
- Understanding your philosophy as a business and what makes you different
- Why recruiters need to think more like marketeers
- Thinking more about customers and end users; what are they interested in?
- The two routes to recruitment marketing; going off and doing it yourself or bringing in outside knowledge
- Thinking of aspects of marketing as community management rather than networking
- The importance of giving value to a community first, rather than taking
- The hedgehog concept