We have just added LinkUp to our expanding recruitment media network, so I thought it would be interesting to shine a light on what is described as the fastest growing job search engine in the US.
What makes LinkUp interesting?
- They only have jobs from direct employers
- They offer organic listings, automatically scraping your jobs for free
- When job seekers apply, they are directed straight to the job on the employer’s career site.
- They also offer a cool S&P jobs index every week to give insights into the state of employment and the economy.
How do they make money?
- Like Indeed, they offer the ability to sponsor jobs on a pay-per-click basis. Those jobs then appear higher in the listings (top and bottom 2 slots on each page).
So how successful have they been?
- 150 million jobs since 2007
- 50,000+ companies indexed daily
- Based out of Minneapolis in the US, they currently have 51 staff
A really interesting model and focused website. Could be a future player, and I would imagine will roll out internationally before long. Worth keeping an eye on I think.
ClickIQ is an automated job advertising platform that uses the latest AI, programmatic and integrated chatbot technology to manage, track and optimise the performance of your recruitment advertising in real time. Spend is focused where it’s needed most, to reach both active and passive job seekers across Indeed, Google, Facebook and an extensive network of job boards.
Follow Richard Collins on LinkedIn to explore the latest developments in the sector and to learn how you can keep your Talent Attraction strategy ahead of the curve.