How hard can it be?
My dad always taught me the importance of having the right tools for the job. Digging a hole is easy if you have a spade.
The same applies when it comes to attracting great talent, so what tools do you need to make your talent attraction easy?
Somewhere to put your job ads so that the right people see them. You will need three channels:
- A network of job boards to reach active job seekers (these will always be the lowest cost hires). Ideally, pay for clicks or applications rather than to advertise. That way it costs nothing to increase your reach. As a bonus, most job boards allow some form of organic posts as well.
- Google to reach hard to find applicants at the start of their journey.
- Facebook to target passive candidates.
You need a way of automatically creating ad campaigns straight from your ATS across your media network (above), in real time.
3. A frictionless way to convert people.
You need a low friction way of getting those people to apply. Customised landing pages, easy apply (LinkedIn, Indeed apply, etc.), plenty of content about the organisation and what its like to work there.
A chatbot to help those without CV’s (passive candidates), answer any questions, help out of hours, and to pre-screen applicants, especially for high volume roles.
4. Data Analytics software.
To track response rates and provide you real-time performance data.
5. Machine Learning & Algorithms
To create bespoke campaigns depending on the job
6. Finally, programmatic software
To up and down weight the ad spend at a job level in real time based on effectiveness and need. And to turn them off when you’ve hit your targets.
Or you could plug into ClickIQ which can do all the above for you from only £299 per month.